Saturday, August 20, 2011

Recent attempts at creativity

Santana Row in San Jose
August 2011
Color isolation to blue; I completely failed to notice the disabled sign on the door until much later.
Hard to believe, but true.

Art deco piece on one of the apartment buildings. I just like her,
I don't know quite why. I think she has style.

Across the street

Right underneath
__________________________________________________

St. Joseph's Cathedral in downtown San Jose. I have always loved the simple
colors of the dome against the deep blue of the sky.




 All four crosses





__________________________________________________

In early August we went to the annual luncheon at Hendry Winery in Napa, where we are
wine club members. What a great event! Wonderful food and wine, 
perfect weather, nice people, and of course a few opportunities to "shoot" things.



Color isolation to green. I like that
I caught the reflection in the bottom of the glass.

You would think from the number
of wine glasses here that there were about 15
people at this table. Not quite the case.

My sister and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment